The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of indoor location services.
Core features: outdoor navigation, indoor RTLS, routing, location-based notifications, assets tracking.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Perform engineering activities, Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality tradeoffs to management;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features;
Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Integrate with hardware devices (Eddystone beacons);
- Integration with back-end system (RESTFul API, JWT);
- Work with maps and location services (Google Maps SDK);
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Experience with different back-end services integration using REST API / HTTP Requests / JSON;
- Experience with map engines (GIS, Polygons, Heatmaps, custom tile providers, GeoJSON);
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2, Dagger2;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, design patterns, API design principles, and architecture components;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Familiarity with databases: SQLite, NoSQL;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a very strong team player;
- At least intermediate English is a must.
Will be a plus
- Math background: understanding of digital filters like Kalman, particle filter; graph traversal and pathfinding algorithms: A*, Jump Point Search etc.
- You will be a member of the self-organized engineering Scrum team working according to the agile principles;
- Your colleagues are talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, explore new technologies and innovate;
- As an engineer in the team, you can influence the product on all levels starting from usability, high-level technical architecture to implementation details;
- Innovate using the latest web technologies to create best in class experiences for our customers.
We are waiting for your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380443833991 +380995184432