The product we create is a position-based decision support system for underground mines with real-time positioning and information on vehicles, equipment and personnel – presented in a sophisticated 3D user interface
Core features: indoor RTLS, traffic routing, location-based notifications, assets tracking.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features;
- Build & deploy various "microservices" and APIs as well as develop applications that depend upon them
- Experience with WebSockets protocol using Node.js;
- Experience with microservices architecture using Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
Will be a plus
- Experience with UI frameworks: React + Redux
- Experience with low-level network programming (tcp raw sockets);
- Math background (traffic control models and routing)
- You will be a member of the self-organized engineering Scrum team working according to the agile principles;
- Your colleagues are talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, explore new technologies and innovate;
- As an engineer in the team, you can influence the product on all levels starting from usability, high-level technical architecture to implementation details;
- Innovate using the latest web technologies to create best in class experiences for our customers.
We are waiting for your CV on email@example.com
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380443833991 +380995184432