#Full-stack .Net Developer (.NET Core)
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 years or above experience with .NET 4.5
- 1.5 years or above experience with .NET Core
- Knowledge how to write a responsive UI (basic knowledge of CSS transitions is a must)
- Knowledge in writing and consuming REST APIs, and integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge in writing and understanding of SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of LINQ
- Experience in working with EF 5/6
- Design patterns, object oriented programming and data structure of SOLID principles
- Experience using version control (GIT)
- English - intermediate+
Will be plus:
- experience with Vue.js is a strong advantage
- experience with migration to .NET Core
- A dynamic international team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits
- Write clean, testable, and well documented code
- Implement and support integration with REST APIs (auth, db, storage, events)
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy UI/UX team
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
Our client's product is a B2C application for creating amazing greeting cards, scrapbooks, slideshows, birthday cards, and more using your photos, videos, and music.
If you think that you don't suite all the requirements but still want to try - please write detailed cover letter about your pros and cons about this position.
Please mention the best way and preffered time to contact you (phone, messenger, email, skype - etc).
We are waiting for your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991