- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Technical education (related to computer science) — 4th, 5th year of University
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience of Swift or Objective-C programming language;
- Knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode;
- Understanding of MVC/MVP/MVVM.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs;
- Experience with remote data via REST, JSON;
- Experience with Git version control.
- Develop new features and fixing bugs in existing code under supervision
- Develop a code that follows established patterns and practices
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos, and retrospectives
- The opportunity to learn and start working with real tasks and projects on a regular basis
- Experienced team and mentors
- Obligatory code review and feedback
- Interesting projects and international clients
- Friendly working environment
If you think that you don't suite all the requirements but still want to try - please write detailed cover letter about your pros and cons about this position.
Please mention the best way and preffered time to contact you (phone, messenger, email, skype - etc).
We are waiting for your CV on email@example.com
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991