#Middle Front-End Developer
- Understanding of web security standards;
- Experience with RESTful API integration;
- Experience with build systems and module bundlers (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack);
- Experience with WebSocket;
- Experience with HTML5 Canvas;
- English (at least Intermediate level)
WILL BE A PLUS
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS is a plus;
- Experience with SmartFox game server is a huge plus;
- Skills in Photoshop/Illustrator (slicing) as a plus
- You will be a member of the self-organized engineering Scrum team working according to the agile principles;
- Your colleagues are talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, explore new technologies and innovate;
- As an engineer in the team, you can influence the product on all levels starting from usability, high-level technical architecture to implementation details;
- Innovate using the latest web technologies to create best in class experiences for our customers.
- Design application architecture;
- Implement software components according to the design specifications;
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines;
- Deliver quality code by applying the best development practices;
- Help establish clear coding best practices and lead regular code reviews.
We are waiting for your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380443833991 +380995184432