#QA Automation Engineer
- Knowledge in QA methodologies with Experience in design complex test plans covering all aspects of test coverage. (both Manual and automation)
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile/Web/API applications testing - including test planning, execution & defect reporting in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Professional experience developing complex test automation software & at least 2+ years’ experience in JAVA.
- Experience at Server Testing (API, Integration, System)
- Experience with standard common automation Libraries and tools: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Experience with standard automation frameworks : TestNG/JUnit5 and CI tools: Jenkins
Will be a Plus:
- Knowledge of Hebrew
- Requirements analysis
- Development of positive/negative/boundary scenarios
- Using and improvement current product test framework
- Working with different test environments
- Test coverage analysis
- Creating and performing automatic tests
- Bug reporting, creating test reports
- Interesting dynamic projects
- Opportunity for self-development
- Competitive salary and social package
- Friendly team, open-minded management and enjoyable working environment
- Free English classes
- 20 business days of rest, paid sick leaves.
- State holidays celebration.
- Corporate and team building events
- Office in the center of Kiev
About the project:
Online B2C application for creating amazing greeting cards, scrapbooks, slideshows, birthday cards, and more using your photos, videos, and music.
If you think that you don't suite all the requirements but still want to try - please write detailed cover letter about your pros and cons about this position.
Please mention the best way and preffered time to contact you (phone, messenger, email, skype - etc).
We are waiting for your CV on email@example.com
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991