#QA Automation Engineer
- Knowledge in QA methodologies with Experience in design complex test plans covering all aspects of test coverage. (both Manual and automation)
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile/Web/API applications testing - including test planning, execution & defect reporting in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Professional experience developing complex test automation software & at least 2+ years’ experience in JAVA.
- Experience at Server Testing (API, Integration, System)
- Experience with standard common automation Libraries and tools: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Experience with standard automation frameworks : TestNG/JUnit5 and CI tools: Jenkins
Will be a Plus:
- Knowledge of Hebrew
- Requirements analysis
- Development of positive/negative/boundary scenarios
- Using and improvement current product test framework
- Working with different test environments
- Test coverage analysis
- Creating and performing automatic tests
- Bug reporting, creating test reports
- Interesting dynamic projects
- Opportunity for self-development
- Competitive salary and social package
- Friendly team, open-minded management and enjoyable working environment
- Free English classes
- 20 business days of rest, paid sick leaves.
- State holidays celebration.
- Corporate and team building events
- Office in the center of Kiev
About the project:
Online B2C application for creating amazing greeting cards, scrapbooks, slideshows, birthday cards, and more using your photos, videos, and music.
We are waiting for your CV on email@example.com
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991