- 1+ year of experience as a UX/UI designer in mobile design including native applications and responsive web solutions
- UI/UX portfolio that includes such projects
- Deep knowledge of usability and user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of the core principles in UX
- Proficiency in visual design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Figma)
- Experience in creating product prototypes
- English level - Upper Intermediate
- Communicate with Customers directly (or inside development team), gathering requirements
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Design highly usable and well thought-out interfaces for web and mobile apps
- Deliver and promote developed design and guidelines for the customer
- Work according best practices and standards of UX/UI design
- Interesting dynamic projects (f.e.: e-commerce, marketplaces and fintech apps - web and mobile; indoor navigation apps; smart farming solutions including web, mobile and hardware components; and many other interesting things)
- Opportunity for self-development
- Competitive salary and social package (medical insurance after 6 months of work, gym, paid vacation)
- Friendly team, open-minded management and enjoyable working environment
- Free English classes with an ability to pass exams for certificate
- Corporate and team building events
- Office in the center of Kiev
CV without a portfolio will not be considered.
If you think that you don't suite all the requirements but still want to try - please write detailed cover letter about your pros and cons about this position.
Please mention the best way and preffered time to contact you (phone, messenger, email, skype - etc).
We are waiting for your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991