- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Perform engineering activities
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality tradeoffs to management;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features; Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Integrate with hardware devices (f.e.: Eddystone beacons - optional);
- Integration with back-end system (RESTFul API, JWT);
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Experience with different back-end services integration using REST API / HTTP Requests / JSON;
- Experience with map engines (GIS, Polygons, Heatmaps, custom tile providers, GeoJSON);
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2, Dagger2;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, design patterns, API design principles, and architecture components;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Familiarity with databases: SQLite, NoSQL;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Upper intermediate English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with integration with different hardware - controllers, sensors, beacons, etc;
- You will be a member of the self-organized engineering Scrum team working according to the agile principles;
- Your colleagues are talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, explore new technologies and innovate;
- As an engineer in the team, you can influence the product on all levels starting from usability, high-level technical architecture to implementation details;
- Innovate using the latest web technologies to create best in class experiences for our customers.
If you think that you don't suite all the requirements but still want to try - please write detailed cover letter about your pros and cons about this position.
Please mention the best way and preffered time to contact you (phone, messenger, email, skype - etc).
We are waiting for your CV on email@example.com
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St, 51-b,
- +380995184432 +380674685991